Monday 17 November 2008

Fat boy slim

Check out my girls:



They are both getting fixed up for next season. One however is a bit heaver than the other. After 15 years of development less is definitely more.

I am very happy that the Flashheart has gone down under and that Nick Flutter will hopefully do the next iteration of the design. This is why I wanted to do a GPL boat so that the design can evolve and bounce around. I hope to build the next iteration of Nicks design one day but for now I just want to get my girls in shape.

1 comment:

phillippe oligario said...

Welcome back Doug, Glad to see you are still alive! You went real quiet there for a while.

By the way, I second Joe in saying thank you very much for the blog aggregator. It really has cut down time spent searching for the latest info. Also it frees up time for the Virtual Volvo Ocean Race!

Cheers,

Phil