Monday 3 November 2008

Not sure if this is a good idea.

I have been playing and got a Blog Aggregator sort of working. Please go easy on this page and give me feedback. I am not sure if I will link this in as it is a bit network resource intensive.

Got google maps integrated into a very empty event page. Event detail pages should get more detailed later.

I am tired having spent 1 hour fixing a problem I created for myself.

Note to self: do NOT upgrade libs if you do not need to. Still it is better than the time I got pissed and deleted the whole database by mistake.... woops I was not supposed to tell anyone that.

exit

3 comments:

Joe Bousquet said...

I like the Blog Aggregator for two reasons: (1) it makes visible a whole new bunch of moth blogs I wasn't previously aware of, and (2) it is a gentle nudge for me to keep on blogging.

Thanks for this effort!

Joe

Alan said...

Nice work Doug. That is likely to save me quite a bit of time while I'm at work (I'm not sure that's such a good thing).

Cheers,

Karl said...

This is obviously a Bloggregator TM* - not a Blog Aggregator. And it rocks.