Thursday 1 October 2009

One man race.

Harald is in a one man build race. He has the deck on after 9 days!.



It looks light.



and well built. He has gone for a flat panel build



He plans to be finished this year and I look forward to sailing against the boat next spring.

Martin has his flat panel home build up for sail so he too is maybe building again....

Tomorrow starts our 3 day Moth Training weekend. Unfortunately I have to work but I will get there late afternoon if possible. The wind looks like it may cooperate with a perfect force 2, so push your thumbs.

I cant wait to get flying around in Austria with a fleet of Moths. So far we have only had a fleet of 2 but this time 6 boats is a real fleet. I hope this will be the start of things to come more regularly. Still no sign of the Assassins unfortunately, but we will make the most of what we have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see the old ways still alive and kicking - not a drop of pre-preg in sight!

Doug Culnane said...

Not prepreg I think but he did have an oven, and vac pump. There is a picture of a box with a fan heater one end and I so he cooked it a bit at least.